2011/07/12

The 5 questions

Why I am doing this course?
When I was a kid,I appretiate every single things which look beauty and meaningful. Thus,I decide to create something by myself.

What do I want from this course?
I want to learn and know what are the things consider as valueble,beauty,creative to people.And also the way to create valueble things that people will appretiate.

3. What do I want to be doing in 5, 10, 20 years?
5 years,find a job,maybe not the one I love,but must be the one can give me some experiences and knowledge about design.And I hope I can become more confident,stronger in this 5 years.
10-20 years,is the time to full fill my dream.I hope to get a job I love,I wan to be a designer.Now I can't tell the specific industry,I always change my mind based on situation,but for sure i will be stay in design industry.

4. What do I want to get from this class?
Learn and get to know what people appretiate from past til now,what is so important for them.

5. Is History of Art & Design necessary for your large goals.
I think so,it is the good way to know other country culture and like,and something that happened change/influenced people,which I hope to create such influence artwork as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment